Wednesday 30 October 2013

Secret Lair: Clockwork Priestess Influence Maps

After I broke down the words, I came up an Influence Map for each of the words. For the Priestess' influence map, I looked at the different representations in different culture and what actually represents this character of mine. I looked into these to better understand how I can put my character in an environment that suits her characteristics.

Priestess Influence Map
This was a challenge to come up with clockwork because I was trying my best not to be generic. These images has definitely helped with my thumbnails.

Clockwork Influence Map
I am thinking of having my character be the exact opposite of what she is supposed to be. Hence, I am making her a Priestess cum Assassin. Her hero prop would be something similar to a set of bow and arrow.These images has helped get an idea how bow and arrows are kept and how I can incorporate these in my lair.

Hero Prop Influence Map

No comments:

Post a Comment