Saturday 21 September 2013

The beginning to becoming a Concept Artist

So this will be my read for the weekend in preparation for Tuesday's class. As I read it, I can imagine how I want my blank photoshop canvas to turn into a concept painting. I am letting my imagination run wild and picturing the scenes. Hopefully my concept art pieces will do justice to my imagination!

Await for my progress in the upcoming weeks as I translate the words from this excerpt to several pieces of visual art! (。●́‿●̀。)




Bibliography:

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ayunie,

    Great book - a very european, expressionistic, nightmarish vision of disorientating city - and also of being a stranger in a foreign world. Lots of potential for stylised visions and avant-garde fun and games; for example, consider the paintings of the city by the modernist painter Leger, for example...

    http://www.thecityreview.com/leger5.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil,

    It is a great book indeed. I I agree with you when you said there's lots of potential for stylised visions especially towards the end because I just went "WOAH".

    Can't wait to get on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your concept arts! I hope to see some cool stuff happening here : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ayunie :) See link:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/cgaa-year-1-project-one-cinematic.html

    ReplyDelete