Sunday 14 February 2016

Major Project: Scene 2 and 14 Tests

I am not working chronologically for my project as I personally find it more effective if I were to work with the poem as a whole. Hence, here is another 2 scenes I am trying to get my head around.
In this first video, the line from the poem goes as follow:
And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves 
And satin sandals, and say we've no money for butter.

Money Textured Map

PJ Texture Map Update
As highlighted in my feedback, I did miss some phrases like "no money for butter" so my intention for this scene would be instead of having the money as my cross fade, I would make the money melt as an illustration of butter.
This next video would be when the poem goes:
And eat three pounds of sausages at a go



Sausage Texture Map
I hope to get a previz done soon so that I can figure out the scene before this.

1 comment:

  1. Ayunie - you've got American dollar signs... but your poem is very clearly set in the UK...

    ReplyDelete