Friday 26 December 2014

Part B (Character) - Game Interface Development

This is the game interface, a development from previous suggestion. However, I have to work on the colours because I do not want the environment and the screen to overpower the characters. 

As my initial idea was to have the player move the character and ensure that the character moves along the right path to get to the next stage. However, since I have my characters as types of students in a school, I would like to make the character more educational as my target group are students from first to third graders, it would be a math game. For every step that the character move along, a screen will pop up and the player will have to solve the math question. The pipe wrencher at the left of the screen is the timer, hence the player has a limited number of time to solve the question and get the character to the end of the path.


No comments:

Post a Comment